Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Feeling Better






Will is feeling better; yea! We have an appointment with the ENT on April 24th. We'll see what he has to say.

In other news, this week we finally made the decision that I am going to stay home with Will next year. We feel it will be best for his health and development if I am home with him. I am very excited about it! I've always wanted to be a stay-at-home-mom. I have told all the necessary people at school, so it's official.

Here are some pictures of Will crawling on all fours, more of him reading, and just some other fun shots. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

He is so cute. These pictures are great. I particularly love the ones of him napping with Scott. How sweet is that?

By the way, I think it's great that you're going to stay at home with Will next year. I know that was a tough decision, but it's wonderful that you get that choice. Enjoy all that extra time you'll get with Will.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Yea, new pictures!!!!! He is SO cute, he looks so grown-up reading and standing and then little again sleeping next to Scott. What a precious boy we have :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Robby and Lynsey said...

Congrats! That will be fun!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters