Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 09, 2006

5 1/2!!




I couldn't believe it. We took Will to get new shoes today because his others were just not working. The saleswoman asked if we wanted to measure his foot and we thought that would be a good idea (duh!--I'm just used to going to Wal-Mart and picking out what I think would fit). No wonder I had the hardest time getting his other shoes on him and he would cry all the while--his other shoes where 1 1/2 sizes too small! He had been wearing a size four shoe and he is a size five and a half! So, here are some pics of Will in his brand-new correctly sized shoes!

Posing with his milk.

Will discovered that in his new shoes, he is tall enough to open the back door!

Doesn't he look like such a big boy?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so grown-up; he changes so much from week to week. Thanks for the pictures! Don't worry- every mom/dad has that horrific experience of too small shoes, their little grow so fast, it will probably happen again......

10:46 PM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

Adorable:)

I'm glad he's doing good after his surgery, too!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the words of encouragement. I know I shouldnt worry about him not talking, but sometimes. (sighs) So I just wanted to thank you again. Love Will's shoes. They sure look snazzy.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Shoes are always so much fun! He is growing into a little man. I hope we all get to see eachother around the holidays this year.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters