Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You Can't Ride in My Little Red Wagon...

Will got a Radio Flyer wagon for his birthday and we still hadn't taken any pictures of him in it! So, here are the promised pictures of Will in his little red wagon...

Peek-a-boo...I see you!

Will LOVES pushing and pulling the wagon and walking with it. He is such a great assisted walker...now he just needs to take that confident first step!

(and yes, we know our yard needs mowing!! we've been busy!)

And finally, one of Daddy pulling Will in the wagon...so much to be seen!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will is too adorable! You all are so blessed to have such a fun and loving addition to the family. I am so happy for you!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Larissa said...

I saw those pics of Scott and Will and thought, "who's that black man pushing Will?" Scott looks african american. (There is a shadow)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Larissa that is hilarious! I laughed out loud. Oh my word...

10:29 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Ok, Larissa-I thought the exact same thing!! ;) How funny...

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters