Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Extra, Extra!

Read all about it!

Lauren is PREGNANT! The baby is due in late July, so we will be having a very hot summer :)

We are very excited and are eagerly anticipating this new baby. It will be early March when we find out whether it will be a boy or a girl. Will has no clue, of course, but I think he will love his new sibling when it arrives.

That is our big news...nothing else in our lives really compares to that right now :) Our new computer has arrived, so be sure to check back for updates and pictures.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather Noel said...

Congratulations!! Yay for summer babies. I'm sure Will, will make a great big brother. Congrats again

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I had heard rumor's in SA about it, but have been waiting for you to post somethng about!! Very exciting!
We missed seeing you for the holidays, hopefully we will see you again soon.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Noel Green said...

Congratulations!
I hope you have a healthy and wonderful pregnancy.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Yippee! I'm right there with you on feeling worse the second time around. We are about 10 weeks away from meeting our little man...sure is exciting. I think that Ruby is "starting" to get that there's a baby in my belly, but has NO CLUE what it means for her future. I love reading your blog...maybe I'll actually get to meet you one day!
Love, Bethany (Jared Nelson's wife)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren ongrats. I am so excited for you and your little clan. Best wishes and prayers to all 4 of you. Luv ya.
Emily Green

11:23 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

That is very exciting news! We had ours almost back to back, so I don't think Mackenzie is even aware that she was ever an only child. I bet Will has a similar experience.
I am loaded with pacie advice. We had a heck of a time getting Kenzie off the stuff.
Again, congratulations; to you, Scott, and Will.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters