Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Will News

My mom asked me for new pictures tonight and I intended to share some. Then I realized that I have no new pictures to share! Sorry, mom, tonight you will just have to do with a few little blurbs about Will's progress. I will post new pictures soon, I hope. I just have to wait for Will to wake up in the morning so I can take some :)

Will continues to amaze us every day. He will pick out the most random things and tell us what they are. For example, he has a bib with lots of numbers all over it. He will always point out the four. Then the other day in the check-out line at the grocery store, he kept saying "tree" or "free" over and over again and pointing up. That's when I realized he was pointing at the number three on the sign at the next check-out lane. Then the other day, he picked out the number ten. He is also getting better with his shapes and colors. He is growing and developing so fast, I can't keep up with him.

He is growing physically, too. He now has 10 teeth, and two more are almost totally pushed through his gums. Wow, 12 teeth! It's a struggle to get him to let me brush them, but I still attempt it daily. He has a toothbrush that lights up and blinks for 60 seconds (the length of time you are supposed to brush) and baby toothpaste that tastes good and is okay to swallow. I will put the tooth brush in his mouth and he immediately sucks all of the toothpaste off. Oh well. He is also wearing a lot of size 18 month clothes now. His waist is still tiny and his 12 month pants are fitting him really well now, but the 18 month shirts are where he needs to be. He has been wearing his 12 month pajamas since he was 11 months old or so, so they are getting pretty worn out. It's nice that he fits into the 18 month size so we can give those old p.j.'s a rest. He has also gone up a size in diapers. Growing like a weed...

You all know that a couple of months back I was kind of sad because Will seemed to only want his daddy. Well, he has finally realized that Mama is pretty neat, too. He often calls for me and asks his daddy where I am when I am at work or in another room. He seems to be sharing his love more equally these days. That makes me happy :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh<<, aww how sweet. He IS growing like a weed and is so SMART!! He is wise beyond his months, hehe..., maybe he'll be reading at 4 like I did.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counters